Followers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

200 Followers! Thank You All So Much!

Picture from: 4.bp.blogspot.com

I want to thank you all for how kind and supportive you've been! It's so great having so many viewers, and being able to view so many of your blogs :D

You all are so great, I'll be posting another movie review in the near future but here's another photo of mine for now!


Now this truly is a photo of my past and was taken 5 or so years ago, but I still feel pretty lucky that the timing happened to be perfect. I took it with my old Canon Rebel XT.

[Photograph removed because of the problem I'm facing with people stealing my work. If you're interested in seeing this photograph or others please let me know in a comment.]

I took this while on a flight in Panama, I happened to look out the window while we were flying over a rainbow. I feel it's a pretty poorly taken photograph (and will hopefully be the worst one I post on the blog), but I still feel pretty badass for flying over a rainbow and taking a picture of it.

19 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your following WOOT keep up the good work.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo single rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why can't I have 200 followers? Anyway Congrats man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It may not be a double rainbow, but it looks like it still goes all the way across. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats you have some epic photos

    supporting from
    http://terrornetworking.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rainbow pic is cool, I like it better than the nest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats in achieving 200, lets go for 500!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats man. Keep up the good work, and before you know it you will be at 1000! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. 500 or 1,000 sounds great to me 8)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey at least you didn't scream double rainbow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha congrats on 200 followers, and congrats on the sweet rainbow pic

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are welcome, now comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So you like canon? You should visit my blog.
    I use a 5D, used to own Rebel XT too!

    ReplyDelete