Followers

Monday, September 13, 2010

5cm Per Second

Cover from: 3.bp.blogspot.com

This is one of the most beautiful films that I have seen in a while. I've been in an anime funk recently watching a lot of Miyazaki's film and finally decided to check out some of Makoto Shinkai's. He's an amazing director and artist, image of this film can be described as appropriate for a wallpaper.

As with most of his other films this movie is broken up into three sections. Also like his other stories it follows adolescent love and the troubles that the characters living conditions present.

I recommend this film full heartedly. It's the most beautiful anime I've seen in a long while. I felt very emotional while watching the film and I imagine you will feel similar.

23 comments:

  1. great film and great pics,

    follow 4 follow?

    http://zergitup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds really interesting. I'll check the movie out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen this yet but...I just looked it up and whoa the art is impressive! Thanks, bro! I've been looking for something good to watch. By the way, have you seen Summer Wars?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm getting Summer Wars now, thanks for the suggestion! :D

    I'll post a review on it after I watch it :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have never seen it, I'll have to check it out and let yah know what I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I've been looking for movies to watch a lot lately and since most sites got shut down I've not found many. I'll check this out definately.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds good, I might have to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Feel free to follow me as well. I'm sure I can learn a thing or two from you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the Miyazaki film KIKI's delivery service.

    It was awesome. I am adding you to my list. I will revisit every once in a while (so smile okay?) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not really into Anime, but as seeing you reccommend it, may give it shot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Miyazaki is a master at films. I need to see this, but the few I have seen are a wonder of sight.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mokoto's films are insanely beautiful to look at. My favorite is his first 5 minute short She and Her Cat. http://ghostburnz.blogspot.com/2010/09/she-and-her-cat.html
    which i just did a blog about. inspired by your blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. watched a few anime movies, will have to check this oneout

    ReplyDelete
  14. Never Seen it but will definitely check it out (^_^)/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I enjoyed this film as well, it really surprised me when I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have heard of it, but not seen it. I think I will now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete