Followers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Black and White Portrait

[Photograph removed because of the problem I'm facing with people stealing my work. If you're interested in seeing this photograph or others please let me know in a comment.]

Due to a few requests I decided to post a portrait. This was taken at a beach on a rather stormy day. Not much else to say about it!

As always if you have any suggestions of photographs you would like to see, or films/genres you would like reviewed, please let me know!

28 comments:

  1. Liking the shade in the photo. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fascinating, the surgeon is inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a little too dark in my opinion. Great framing though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks mysterious, like a picture of a serial killer or something. =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that a self-portrait? If so, YOU SHOULD SMILE :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks dismal...good picture though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Removing the shade from the eyes would change the vibe completely. Nothing is wrong with this though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all of the compliments! No it's not a self portrait :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks awesome hes kind of puggy though

    ReplyDelete
  10. when can we see more, we need more content

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll make a new post after dinner, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  12. If it's not a self portrait who is it of?

    ReplyDelete
  13. good job, your blog has a strong following

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's a photograph of a relative. I really like the dark moody feel of the portrait. The day I took it was extremely stormy, which adds to that feeling for me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. showing my support for a fellow blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice portrait dude!!

    Showing my support :) Check my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey man nice shot! good contrast, thanks for taking the request

    http://wordofdodd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete